Users can connect multiple AWS accounts with KloudMate. It takes less than 5 minutes to connect the AWS account(s) and set up KloudMate. Once the setup is complete, KloudMate automatically starts monitoring your synced services, pulls in the logs, traces, and metrics either through OpenTelemetry or CloudWatch, and weaves a comprehensible data fabric for the developers that is presented using visualizations.
Click here to link your AWS account with KloudMate.
KloudMate lets you view, add, delete, and edit all the linked AWS account(s) under one window.
At present, this page displays all of your AWS Data Sources. In the coming days, you will also be able to access your OTel configurations and sources in this same section.
- To add multiple AWS accounts, go to Settings > Data sources
- Click on the Connect AWS Account button located at the top right corner
- Enter the account name, click on next, and follow the on-screen instructions
- Navigate to the data sources screen by clicking on Settings > Data sources
- You will see a list of all the connected AWS Accounts
- To view further details about any AWS account click on the Details button of the respective AWS account
- Click on the Sync Settings button of the respective AWS account for which you want to modify the sync settings
- The Sync settings screen will display the list of all the AWS services that are synced with KloudMate.
- Click on any service to enable or disable its sync setting with KloudMate. Toggle off the regions where there are no resources.
KloudMate also lets users choose the resources they want to sync with KloudMate based on the tags assigned to their AWS resources. By setting up tag-based filtering policy users can define certain tags and KloudMate will only sync resources that match any of those tags.
- Navigate to the Sync Settings Screen by clicking on Settings > Sync settings.
- Click on the Add Tags button under Tag Filtering
- Provide the tags of your choice and click on the Save button
- If you have configured tags, you will see the Edit button under Tag Filtering, which can be used to remove or add more tags.