Setting Up KloudMate
- Click here to go to the KloudMate signup page.
- Fill in the signup form with your details (work email preferred).
- Check your email for a verification code from firstname.lastname@example.org (Don't forget the spam folder!).
- Enter the verification code on the KloudMate window and click 'Next'.
- Enter your Organization Name, Account Name, and click 'Next'.
- Add your Company name. If you add multiple accounts, this will help you identify the AWS account you want to work with.
- In the Connect AWS Account window, click on the URL given in Point 1. At this point, you will need to sign-in to your AWS account as an Administrator, if you are not logged in already.
- We have created a simple automated process for you to be able to connect your AWS account in the following screens. Upon clicking on the hyperlink, you will be automatically re-directed to your AWS account, and a stack will be created.
- Follow the on-screen instructions (detailed below) and click on 'Create Stack'.
- It may take upto 2 minutes for your ARN Role to be created.
- Once done, copy the ARN Value from the 'Outputs' tab.
- Paste the copied ARN Value in the Role ARN field available on the Connect AWS Account window of the KloudMate signup page, and click 'Next'.
- And we're done!
Your AWS Account is now integrated with KloudMate.
Updated 14 Feb 2023
Did this page help you?