Setting Up KloudMate
- Click here to go to the KloudMate signup page.
- Fill in the signup form with your details (work email preferred).
- Check your email for a verification code from [email protected] (Don't forget the spam folder!).
- Enter the verification code on the KloudMate window and click 'Next'.
- Enter your organization name and workspace name. Click 'Next'.
- Select the method you prefer in the Send Data to KloudMate window.
- Select OpenTelemetry if you want to use OpenTelemetry to generate, collect, and export telemetry data to KloudMate.
- While instrumenting your code or the collector to send data to KloudMate you will need your workspace API key. The API Key can be obtained from "Settings >> Workspaces >> Edit Workspace".
- Click here for a complete guide on sending data to KloudMate using OpenTelemetry.
- Select Using AWS Integration if you want to connect your AWS account with KloudMate
- After selecting AWS integration, enter the name of your AWS account.
- On the next screen, click on the hyperlink in step 1 of the onscreen instructions. You will need to sign in to your AWS account as an Administrator if you are not logged in already.
- Upon clicking on the hyperlink, you will be automatically redirected to your AWS account, and a stack will be created.
- Follow the onscreen instructions (detailed below) and click on 'Create Stack'.
- It may take upto 2 minutes for your ARN Role to be created.
- Once done, copy the ARN Value from the 'Outputs' tab.
- Paste the copied ARN Value in the Role ARN field available on the Using AWS Integration window of the KloudMate signup page, and click 'Next'.
- And we're done!
Your AWS Account is now integrated with KloudMate.