Deleting Your AWS Account from KloudMate
Note that only the users with the 'Owner' level permissions can delete their KloudMate account(s) and remove the CloudFormation stack from their AWS account.
Use the following steps to delete your KloudMate account and the CloudFormation stack:
- From the main dashboard, navigate to Setting > Accounts
- Click on the 'more-options' icon for the account that you want to remove, and then click on the Edit button
- Scroll down and click on the Delete Account button
- Once you see a message on the screen saying 'Account deleted successfully' go back to the main dashboard
- Click on the dropdown option available at the top left corner of the screen and then click on the Logout button
- In case you want to add another AWS account, you can continue with the onscreen instructions, or click here.
- Login to the AWS Console in a new tab, select the region where the CloudFormation stack was created while setting up your KloudMate account
- Navigate to the CloudFormation Stacks Page on the AWS Console
- Select the stack named kloudmate-delegation and click on the Delete button