Number of metric data points ingested.
Volume of traces ingested..
Number of spans ingested.
Volume of logs ingested.
Number of logs ingested.
All usage metrics have the following attributes:
- workspaceId: ID of the workspace to which metrics were sent.
- orgId: ID of the organization of the workspace to which metrics were sent.
These metrics are available in your organization's default workspace which enables you to set up billing alarms and dashboards for example when a usage threshold is reached.
Number of requests between a source and target service.
Number of failed requests between a source and target service. A request is considered failed if either the source span or target span's status.code is 2.
Duration of a requests between source and target.
All service map metrics have the following attributes:
- source.service.name: Source service name.
- target.service.name: Target service name.
- source.isError: A boolean which is true if the source span's status.code is 2.
- target.isError: A boolean which is true if the target span's status.code is 2.