The Stats Panel displays the data in panel view. The panel also includes a query box, which you will use to define the data that you want to be displayed, and a set of settings that you can use to transform your data and add information to your panels.
If you choose your panel type to be Stats, you will be offered the following set of general settings:
- PANEL: Provide a name, and description for your panel.
- STAT CONFIG: You can use stat config to choose how to view the data:
- Select either Grid or Table view. In the table view, you can sort the values in ascending or descending order.
- Use the Format dropdown to select the format in which you want to view the data, for example, number, percentage, and duration (millisecond).
- CALCULATIONS: You can select which aggregate value you want to see in the stat panel, for example, mean, max, total, count, etc.
- THRESHOLD: You can add a threshold on the stat value and when the value crosses the threshold, it turns into the selected threshold colour.
You can use the override setting to override a specific value with a property like threshold, unit, calculation, etc.